- Delaware Acupuncture, Classical Chinese Medicine2055 Limestone Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808302-273-2807
- Seminars and WorkshopsPlease join us on your journey to health.
Clinic HoursMon9:00am - 7pmTue9:00am - 7pmWed9:00am - 7pmThu9:00am - 7pmFri9:00am - 6pmSat9:00am - 12pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign Up for Email UpdatesFor Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: adhd
Acupuncture for Kids
Most kids, as well as a lot of adults, are afraid of needles. So the pairing of acupuncture and kids might not be an obvious one. However, more and
Posted in Acupuncture Also tagged acupuncture, asthma, children, kids, pain, tcm Comments Off on Acupuncture for Kids
Mental/Emotional Aspects of The Heart
The major responsibility of the heart in TCM is housing the mind and controlling the shen. “Shen” can be seen as the overall healthiness of the mind. When you
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged anxiety, depression, heart Comments Off on Mental/Emotional Aspects of The Heart