- Delaware Acupuncture, Classical Chinese Medicine2055 Limestone Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808302-273-2807
- Seminars and WorkshopsPlease join us on your journey to health.
Clinic HoursMon9:00am - 7pmTue9:00am - 7pmWed9:00am - 7pmThu9:00am - 7pmFri9:00am - 6pmSat9:00am - 12pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign Up for Email UpdatesFor Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: back pain
Acupuncture for Chronic Back Pain
A Harris Poll released earlier this year found that approximately three out of ten U.S. adults currently suffer from chronic low back pain. To put it another way,
Posted in Acupuncture, Back Pain Also tagged acupuncture, chronic pain, tcm Comments Off on Acupuncture for Chronic Back Pain
3 Acupressure Points for Low Back Pain
Statistics show that almost eight out of 10 people experience low back pain at some point during their life. Seeking medical treatment for back pain is very common.
Posted in Acupressure, Acupuncture Also tagged acupressure, lower back pain Comments Off on 3 Acupressure Points for Low Back Pain
The Bladder in Chinese Medicine
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the bladder is one of the six yang organs, paired with one of the six yin organs. The yin organs store vital substances (such as Qi,
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged bladder, neck pain Comments Off on The Bladder in Chinese Medicine