- Delaware Acupuncture, Classical Chinese Medicine2055 Limestone Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808302-273-2807
- Seminars and WorkshopsPlease join us on your journey to health.
Clinic HoursMon9:00am - 7pmTue9:00am - 7pmWed9:00am - 7pmThu9:00am - 7pmFri9:00am - 6pmSat9:00am - 12pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign Up for Email UpdatesFor Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: meridians
Acupuncture Meridians and Qi Explained
If you are just beginning to look into acupuncture, you will be exposed to language you probably aren’t familiar with. One of the first phrases you might come across
Posted in Acupuncture, Qi, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged acupuncture, chee, qi, tcm Comments Off on Acupuncture Meridians and Qi Explained
Traveling the Energetic Highway: What Are Meridians?
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) is a system that seems quite foreign to many in the Western world. However, this medical system has been around for over 3,500 years,
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Comments Off on Traveling the Energetic Highway: What Are Meridians?
Meridian Point for Winter: Large Intestine 4
Large Intestine 4 is one of the most important and influential points in the entire body. The Chinese name for Large Intestine 4 is “He Gu” meaning union valley or
Posted in Acupuncture Also tagged chinese medicine, tcm Comments Off on Meridian Point for Winter: Large Intestine 4