- Delaware Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Massage & Nutrition105 Louviers Dr.
Newark, DE 19711
- Seminars and WorkshopsPlease join us on your journey to health.
Mon 9:00am - 7pm Tue 9:00am - 7pm Wed 9:00am - 7pm Thu 9:00am - 7pm Fri 9:00am - 6pm Sat 9:00am - 1pm
- Five Facts You Might Not Know About Acupuncture
- Family Exercise in the Winter
- Immune System Health and TCM
- Sign Up for Email UpdatesFor Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: new year
It’s that time of year again: the time when many of us engage in the practice of setting a new year’s resolution.
It seems, though, that hand-in-hand with new year’s resolutions is the prediction of inevitable failure. That as soon as you pick a resolution, you won’t actually make it through the whole year sticking with the new behavior,
Part of celebrating the Chinese New Year (February 19) involves cleaning. Traditionally, homes are cleaned before the New Year, but sweeping and dusting isn’t done until the third day after New Year out of fear that good fortune will be swept away. The floors can be swept, starting by brushing the dust and dirt towards the middle of the
2015 is the Year of The Goat in Chinese astrology. Ranking eighth in the long list of animals tied to the Chinese zodiac, people who are born under this sign are said to be calm, mild-mannered, good-hearted, sympathetic, dependable and intelligent. They also prefer to avoid being the center of attention – a trait that’s rare among other Chinese zodiacs.