- Delaware Acupuncture, Classical Chinese Medicine2055 Limestone Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808302-273-2807
- Seminars and WorkshopsPlease join us on your journey to health.
Clinic HoursMon9:00am - 7pmTue9:00am - 7pmWed9:00am - 7pmThu9:00am - 7pmFri9:00am - 6pmSat9:00am - 12pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign Up for Email UpdatesFor Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: olympics
Natural Ways to Up Your Game
In addition to using acupuncture and other forms of traditional Chinese medicine, there are other ways athletes seek to up their game. One of the simplest ways to increase performance
Posted in Acupuncture, Diet, Herbal Medicine Also tagged arnica, astragalus, athletes, beets, salmon Comments Off on Natural Ways to Up Your Game
Olympians Who Receive Acupuncture
It has been shown that acupuncture can help the body in many ways. From repairing the digestive system to boosting Qi, enhancing athletic performance to mending strains
Posted in Acupuncture Also tagged athletics, sports Comments Off on Olympians Who Receive Acupuncture