- Delaware Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Massage & Nutrition105 Louviers Dr.
Newark, DE 19711
- Seminars and WorkshopsPlease join us on your journey to health.
Mon 9:00am - 7pm Tue 9:00am - 7pm Wed 9:00am - 7pm Thu 9:00am - 7pm Fri 9:00am - 6pm Sat 9:00am - 1pm
- Acupuncture for Treating Depression
- The Benefits of Moxibustion
- Secrets Acupuncturists Use to Stay Healthy
Share this page:
- Sign Up for Email UpdatesFor Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: holidays
Get rid of leftovers
The holidays bring delicious homemade food, and along with that come the leftovers. Holiday leftovers can be just as good as when you cook the meal the first time and become a tempting go-to snack. Time to let go. Toss the leftovers, they most likely aren’t the healthiest dishes and it’s time to start fresh.
Stay … Continue reading
We’ve always the heard the saying to enjoy everything in moderation, and that is definitely true when it comes to holiday foods. Don’t try to deprive yourself during the holidays, it most likely won’t go over well. Having an extra holiday treat here and there won’t kill you. You’re allowed to indulge a bit, just keep portions small when