- Delaware Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Massage & Nutrition105 Louviers Dr.
Newark, DE 19711
- Seminars and WorkshopsPlease join us on your journey to health.
Mon 9:00am - 7pm Tue 9:00am - 7pm Wed 9:00am - 7pm Thu 9:00am - 7pm Fri 9:00am - 6pm Sat 9:00am - 1pm
- Acupuncture for Treating Depression
- The Benefits of Moxibustion
- Secrets Acupuncturists Use to Stay Healthy
Share this page:
- Sign Up for Email UpdatesFor Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: sugar
A study published by the JAMA Internal Medicine found that more than 70 percent of Americans consume more than the recommended daily amount of sugar. Sadly, most of us are addicted to sugar, which happens to be hidden in most of the foods and drinks we consume. Added sugar can cause a whole array of problems that can be short
Get rid of leftovers
The holidays bring delicious homemade food, and along with that come the leftovers. Holiday leftovers can be just as good as when you cook the meal the first time and become a tempting go-to snack. Time to let go. Toss the leftovers, they most likely aren’t the healthiest dishes and it’s time to start fresh.
Stay … Continue reading
Are you addicted to sugar? If so, you aren’t alone. According to the American Heart Association (AHA), the average American consumes a whopping 89 teaspoons of sugar per day – about 3-4 times more than the recommended daily allowance.
Sugar adversely affects the body in a number of different ways. It increases a person’s chance of developing diabetes, promotes tooth