- Delaware Acupuncture, Classical Chinese Medicine2055 Limestone Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808302-273-2807
- Seminars and WorkshopsPlease join us on your journey to health.
Clinic HoursMon9:00am - 7pmTue9:00am - 7pmWed9:00am - 7pmThu9:00am - 7pmFri9:00am - 6pmSat9:00am - 12pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign Up for Email UpdatesFor Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: diabetes
Acupuncture for Diabetes
More than 34 million Americans have diabetes, and approximately 90 percent of them have type 2 diabetes, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Type 2 diabetes,
Posted in Acupuncture, diabetes, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged acupuncture, diabetics, tcm Comments Off on Acupuncture for Diabetes
6 Truths About the Not-so-sweet Side of Sugar
A study published by the JAMA Internal Medicine found that more than 70 percent of Americans consume more than the recommended daily amount of sugar. Sadly, most of us are
5 Tips to Help Your Diabetes
There are about 29 million people in the United States who suffer from type 2 diabetes, an illness that is becoming increasingly common and is also highly preventable. With lifestyle
Posted in Acupuncture, Wellness Also tagged diet, exercise, weight Comments Off on 5 Tips to Help Your Diabetes