- Delaware Acupuncture, Classical Chinese Medicine2055 Limestone Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808302-273-2807
- Seminars and WorkshopsPlease join us on your journey to health.
Clinic HoursMon9:00am - 7pmTue9:00am - 7pmWed9:00am - 7pmThu9:00am - 7pmFri9:00am - 6pmSat9:00am - 12pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign Up for Email UpdatesFor Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: inflammation
Acupuncture for Inflammation
For many of the afflictions acupuncture can treat – allergies, back pain, headaches, the list goes on – reducing inflammation in the body is a primary reason acupuncture is
Posted in Inflammation Also tagged acupuncture Comments Off on Acupuncture for Inflammation
Acupuncture Wrapped: An overview of some of the most exciting discoveries in 2020
As we enter a new year, it is natural to want to look back on the last one. As humans, we have the gift and the hurdle of marking
Posted in Acupuncture, Migraines & Headaches, Pain, Research, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged migraines, pain Comments Off on Acupuncture Wrapped: An overview of some of the most exciting discoveries in 2020