- Delaware Acupuncture, Classical Chinese Medicine2055 Limestone Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808302-273-2807
- Seminars and WorkshopsPlease join us on your journey to health.
Clinic HoursMon9:00am - 7pmTue9:00am - 7pmWed9:00am - 7pmThu9:00am - 7pmFri9:00am - 6pmSat9:00am - 12pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign Up for Email UpdatesFor Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: irritability
Meridian Point: Large Intestine 4
Large Intestine 4 is one of the most important and influential acupoints in the entire body. The Chinese name for Large Intestine 4 is “He Gu” meaning union
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged depression, insomnia, pms, stress, tcm Comments Off on Meridian Point: Large Intestine 4
Successful Herbs to Move Liver Qi
We often say in Traditional Chinese Medicine that the liver is the system most easily susceptible to stress. Stress knots the Qi (energy) and makes its flow stagnate –
Posted in Herbal Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged anger, irregular menstrual cycles, migraines, pms, tension headaches, trouble sleeping Comments Off on Successful Herbs to Move Liver Qi