- Delaware Acupuncture, Classical Chinese Medicine2055 Limestone Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808302-273-2807
- Seminars and WorkshopsPlease join us on your journey to health.
Clinic HoursMon9:00am - 7pmTue9:00am - 7pmWed9:00am - 7pmThu9:00am - 7pmFri9:00am - 6pmSat9:00am - 12pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign Up for Email UpdatesFor Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: seasonal affective disorder
TCM and Seasonal Affective Disorder
Seasonal Affective Disorder, also known as SAD, is a form of depression that affects people all throughout the world. Most commonly experienced during fall and winter months, the
Posted in Acupuncture, Depression, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged SAD, tcm Comments Off on TCM and Seasonal Affective Disorder
How to Prepare For Seasonal Affective Disorder
When the seasons change you have to be ready for a change in mood, especially as we move from fall into winter. Although it may not seem as drastic of
Posted in Acupuncture, Depression Also tagged exercise, SAD, sleep Comments Off on How to Prepare For Seasonal Affective Disorder